Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rehearsal

Rehearsal

(Act 3; Scene II)

[She, crying alone beside the walls; He enters the stage though Hell‘s Gate]

She (towards the skies) :

Drawn by temptation towards insecurity
I tried to avoid all the traps laid before me

(towards him, rapidly) :
I beg of you! Rescue me from this full of hate place
Before the insanity of it all leaves any trace!
Please give me back what I’ve tenfold given away
Fly me to love, take me to Heaven, save me I pray!
Take my purposeless being giving me yours
Giving a reason to pass to all my life’s hours...

...

Chorus (slowly, in a murmur):
Listen…the evil around screams in despair
For love and truth somehow won though they fought fair
All the bad and sadness and loneliness cry
‘Cause dark was again spread by one spark in an eye...

[V., DD., D. ; 2005 - 2006]

2 comments:

Blues said...

Then the spark the eye spread must have been dark...

"Fly me to Love" - how beautiful...

eternity forever said...

When I said "dark was spread by one spark in an eye" I meant it like...driven away...the little spark saved the day...