Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just me just for you

Baby this one’s for you…

It comes with a part of me too…

I’m standing alone in the dark silent room

Knowing the sun’s gonna rise pretty soon

I remember every moment together

Every kiss, every touch, every degree of the fever…


I can’t understand the word “pain”

You’re my sun and open sky but never the rain

I’ve come to the point where I don’t like sleeping

Cause reality with you is better than dreaming…


Chorus :

I can’t picture life alone, I can’t do it on my own

I can’t think of you as gone…

Since you’ve showed up my world just keeps spinning

I love everything in you from the “start” to the “finish”.

(from head to toes and from end to beginning)


I could spend forever breathing your breath in

Covering myself with every inch of your skin

Baby I’m afraid of feelings so new

But it’s true, the best thing about me is you!


Baby I chose this way to show u the feelings I haven’t yet had the strength to say…

Chorus(2)

Baby, please remember that even if somebody doesn’t “love” you the way u might want

It doesn’t mean that they don’t love u from the bottom of their heart…


[V.][Romania; 2006]

No comments: