Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet, dear, loving time


I would love to be able to start this little post by declaring my undying love and affection to this trustworthy friend and dreadful enemy. However, I keep wondering if it is time that changes me or if I am to discover it doesn't actually do much to the metamorphosis taking hold of me as of late.


Oh yes, my tender flesh and young blood are changing their chemical compound at a speed I have never witnessed before. It is as if I could hear under my skin the molecules clashing and reforming and be forced to watch the very fibre that covers me expand and stretch and refold in a hurtful origami dance that seems to be going nowhere…


It may not be the first time that these changes occur. With time and age and mistakes I guess they must unfold upon anyone. Nevertheless, I have never felt them as strong and as completely out of control as these past few months.


What is there to be understood of this? Passing pages will eventually come back? Will the old be entirely replaced or be modified and kept? Will the dust gathered upon so many corners be swept away or just lay down again on other shapes?


Is the finding to be proved true... that people are merely walking equations, understood by few but mysterious to others, that love and friendship are but variables and that the melting of bodies just a coma between units and subunits… Is selfishness and doubting others to be the newly crowned queen of the reign over my future?


I don't even know where these words are taking me. It's still so blurry and dark…



"Camina la punta de mis dedos sobre tus hombros,

Sobre la piel dura, como la que cubre los libros,

Se me rompen las unas al tratar de abrirte,

Y se me queman los ojos al tratar de leerte…"



[to M., to Y., to S., to DD.]

4 comments:

sldfasljnfo said...

Where to gho6ss11 find an appealing man ?This is really a huge problem . br seriously isn't men and females more wedding dress discount? Or the fact that girls choose the object large numbers of difficult , together with a highly educated , high positions , high age girls develop the directly to get wed what lantern are hard to find it ! br girlfriend Richie raised to permit me stick with her blind date , I opened his mouth to some full around 10 secs Caramia wedding dress! Richie ofbr : to check out you , I went blind don't have this kind of sensitive You say you say me how to find married men ? OK tobr Wedding Gloves! Richie can be a whitecollar workers , the backbone on the units , known as the elite magazines such whitecollar + backbone + elite , br appointments through the day , the person , because in the evening , then , on hazy , dim light , dim people avoid seeing your e 's face , including fine lines, freckles , teeth pale , , although broad daylight , easily Flower Girl Dresses. br scheduled for eleven o'clock special occasions Informality. woman arrangement , which not surprisingly take note of weather , then procedes to eat lunch , even so it seems like America , hastily sent , not rude . br now our company is in a cafe on Hengshan Road , in ten fiftyeight after we arrived , Richie a look at one another to not ever the public presence fell when out of the blue . br br br I advise : people also test you to see girls will give me suppress ! br man , nor might it be a man brought a giant sister being a woman , she was nearly shake hands , etraordinary enthusiasm , Richie and I out of the blue out silly br Big Sister : Oh ! Zhang failed to I take him to ye Hao active and active atmosphere , you talk you talk Home 12 net Last [Author : source: PClady Forum ] Update time : [ 2007818 : 30:00 ] [,]],,

Vicky said...

Like your post very much, loving time!
mother of the bride suits

M.Nascimento said...

Hello, first of all my apologies for my bad English.
After much reading and meditating on what you have written the changes in your body.
It is true the time, that friend at all times of our lives, but, like all friends, this also gives us less pleasant things. I always say time, time gives me time, I want time to adpetar the time of my transformations. Time did not rob the little time we have at this time to understand your time Thanks I'm in http://agrcom.blogspot.com Hugs

Unknown said...

this is an incredible post. I stumbled across it simply by chance but it genuinely inspires, and thrills me that there are people out there like you, who consider things as complex yet transparently simple as thing, well done and keep writing no matter what!