Monday, June 8, 2009

Word of the day

in·ef·fa·ble adj. Beyond expression in words

Because this is the way I feel now...I'd like to say I haven't felt like this in a long time...the truth is I haven't felt this way...ever...at all...not even close...So I won't even try to express it or explain it...it's ineffable...beyond expression in words...I'm starting to believe it's even not totally and fully conceivable by the human mind and spirit...maybe what i'm conscious of is just the tip of the iceberg...the rest too profound, too deep for a mere mortal to embrace...

I shall leave this little post surrounded by mist and questions...I myself cannot answer them...but I've given up trying to...it's just one of those feelings in life you let take over and not put a fight, don't try to decorticate or dissect...

It just hurts so much and fills one up with such rapture and joy...I wish to you all to feel something like it in your lives..it's worth it!

http://www.deezer.com/track/881600

[to you]

11 comments:

A n d r é s. said...

(breathing in...)

...

(breathing out slowly...)

Yeah...it happens sometimes.
:)

eternity forever said...

:) me gustaria tanto tener de nuevo las largas conversaciones a meadianoche contigo...te acuerdas? cuando hablamos por horas enteras sin aburrirnos, sin ser cansados...:)

Mike129 said...

I am glad you are so very happy!

Blues said...

Mmm yes...
*smiles*

eternity forever said...

Guys...help me with something please...could each of you tell me a few thigns you find Ineffable in life? :)

Mike129 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nature, its openness and its divinity, is ineffable.

A.N.

Blues said...

I find the thought of melting together with another soul, another spark of life, ineffable...
I find many things ineffable... looking up at a starry nightsky... fathoming just how small I am - and yet feeling the ineffable greatness of being...

Guely of Sweden said...

Always loved this word "inefable". An example? A very simple (and not too deep) one: The second after great endings, of a beautiful movie, of a wonderful book we just love and finished. Is that right?

Anonymous said...

fuck you romanian bitch

eternity forever said...

Why of course I had completely forgot about books...such a pleasure...


And for the sweet words so carefully chosen by this last anonymous person...I dare respond to your possibly very pertinent remark by "you'd wish!" instead of erasing this ccommet...Did you already turn red with anger? Cool... :D