Saturday, July 26, 2008

Goodbye

Well this is it. I have to say goodbye!

I need a break from all this chaos. I need time to put some order into my priorities and find my equilibrium. I've been through a roller coaster of ups and downs lately and now I feel a little dizzy, a little ill.
I'm just dried out...no more inspiration, no more ideas, no more desire to work...a sort of sentimental coma has taken over me. Partially my fault I must admit...I just believed too much...and I was proven wrong...

So I'm taking my break...my well deserved rest...my long noon sleep...

All left to say is goodbye...


[Photo: Reims; France; May 2008]

5 comments:

BoĊĦtjanS said...

Everyone needs time to time recharge his batteries and take a brake, put his thoughts aside and just rest.
I hope you feel better soon.

Paul said...

Don't worry too much, girl!

Eternity is a long time. Yesterday is gone, today is just another day, and it may all look different in the morning...

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."*

Take your time, feel free to drop me a line and do get well soon!

* Jesus' words (so it must be true)

Anonymous said...

Never has a statement ever rung more true, especially in times of lostness like these:

"The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself"

Rebecca Opetsi said...

Hi,I found you through Paul's blog
Hope you get well soon.
Just remember Got is with us in all the situation.
Thanks for the beautiful blog.
God bless!!!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

everyone in his/her life wants to be at least 1 time alone ...and stop thinking ...and goodbye is a good start cuz' it's gonna be a "welcome" after some time...