Monday, May 19, 2008

"Lie me the truth my love..."

A truth my love , cannot be called a truth if not be proved.
And by all means love, proof can easely be found in lover's eyes,
For all that's falsehood, love rebuilts and gives the form of truth
And thus all words are truth in lover's eyes.

You therefore needen't be dicouradged by demands
Of proof that lovers make; For they will see what they are asking for
In every place, if coming from their lover's mouths.

And thus I pray, my love, tell me the truth,
Or speak thou mouth whatever it may please,
For lover's ears, they still shall hear the naked truth.


[C.]

4 comments:

DhiRAj SinGh said...

great pictures u got there!!

Anonymous said...

I love your page and your poem is very true<3

Eliseu Raphael Venturi said...

oi, adorei suas fotos/ desenhos

Anonymous said...

beautiful!