Monday, March 3, 2008

Six billion and you…

I had nothing to give; was empty inside
Tried looking careless; hang on to my pride…
Nothing but empty shell; black hole…
I simply stopped asking for anything more…
Cause I thought life was simply grayscale
All I did was breathe in then exhale
Not living but merely existing
Not believing, what I was now facing…
The purest white petal on a lust’s rose!...
A new door has been opened; all old have been closed…
For in the blackest of paintings I saw a red spot,
My escape to THAT world I had almost forgot.
All rays of sunshine are now shining on me
All the pain of the world is not for us to see…
Every moment together is a few seconds
Moments apart, we’re counting in millions…
I can’t fit inside of my soul as it is,
Maybe too small and on verge of a freeze
All these huge and warm and surely divine,
Feelings I thought would never be mine…

[C.]

No comments: